VACANCY: Digital Outreach Assistant
We are looking for one or two passionate volunteers to help our Marketing Manager reach out to our international supporters online and share all the wonderful work that we do. As a flexible online position, you don’t need to be based in Victoria, B.C.
Tasks we need help with:
- Tweeting & posting on Facebook
- Graphic design (Photoshop)
- Website maintenance (WordPress)
- Excellent writing & editing
- Basic Photoshop
- Basic HTML
- Experience with WordPress.org
- Experience with Facebook Pages
- Comfortable with Twitter
- Passion for our cause, honesty, self-direction and excellent communication skills
What Mosqoy offers:
- One-on-one training (web management, marketing, social media, wordpress…)
- Flexible location & work-flow to suit your needs
- In-depth, inside understanding of how a small international charity works
- Working in a small tight-knit group of really superb people
- Priority when applying for Mosqoy Opportunities: co-ops, summer jobs, fellowships in Peru
- Leadership opportunities
- Monthly social potlucks (for those in Victoria, B.C.)
- Being part of a young and well-respected charity that is helping to improve the livelihoods of dozens of Peruvian students and hundreds of Andean weavers.
Average 3-5hrs/week. Because we invest so much training and personal time into each one of our volunteers, we ask for a minimum 6 months commitment.
Email Beatriz Palacios, Marketing Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a bit about you, how you can help our project and what you want to get out of it. Or simply ask to find out more.
Thank you for considering Mosqoy – we hope to hear from you!