Partners

Partners

 

Awamaki

Awamaki

Awamaki works with weavers of the Patakancha Valley, outside Ollantaytambo, Peru, to create economic opportunities and create social well being. It operates a weaving and knitting co-operative as well as tourism programs. Mosqoy has partnered with Awamaki to offer its first annual scholarship in 2014 to a youth of their weaving communities who wishes to pursue a career in international business or business administration, with the hope of creating employment opportunities within Awamaki for local leaders.

www.awamaki.org


Caleb McCall Scholarship Fund

Caleb McCall visited Ollantaytambo, Peru, years ago, to volunteer with Colegio Ollantay, the local high school. He tutored students who quickly became dear to his heart, and decided to start a scholarship fund for the three most dedicated students of the high-school graduating class, who were selected to enter Mosqoy’s educational program.


 

Podio

podio-logo

Podio is an online work platform with a new take on how everyday work gets done. It gives people more power than they’ve ever had before to manage their work better, smarter and in their own way. Combining hundreds of specialized and flexible work apps with messaging, tasks, reporting, workflow and contact management, Podio lets you build and shape the online workplace most fitting to your role. It eliminates scattered, unorganized work routines, and replaces multiple products from different companies with a single environment and a single login. Podio is already trusted by thousands of teams, companies and organizations worldwide who use it to facilitate a particular work process or to connect all their work activity. Visit www.podio.com to learn more about changing the way you work.


 

Education Generation

Education-Generation

Education Generation is a non-profit organization based out of Vancouver, Canada, that funds scholarships for youth leaders to participate in some of the world’s most forward-thinking education programs. Mosqoy was its first partner organization, establishing our relationship in 2008. Education Generation continues to support Mosqoy, supporting 20% of each Mosqoy student’s tuition costs, if Mosqoy can find the remaining 80% through our Student Godparents Program.

www.educationgeneration.org


 

Help Every Day

help every day

Help Every Day, a Danish charitable organization, recently became a Mosqoy partner in 2012. They are funding our 2013 Kallpa K’oj Program, funding its transportation, workshop materials, and other program costs. Help Every Day’s mission is to support the poorest people of the world in their struggle to rise out of poverty, by allowing everybody in the world with a credit card to make a contribution every single day (donating the smallest coin in any currency as a Coin of Compassion).

www.helpeveryday.org


 

 Q’ente Textile Revitalization Society

q'ente

The Q’ente Society is an incorporated British Columbia not-for-profit society, which informally began in 2006, as a part of Mosqoy. It works directly with weavers of the Peruvian Andes by providing fair-trade outlets and networking opportunities. The aim of this project is to establish sustainability in these communities through the textile tradition, which is an integral part of the Quechua culture, history, and economy.

www.qentesociety.org


 

Sacred Valley Project

scared valley project

The Sacred Valley Project is a non-profit organization based in Ollantaytambo, Peru, dedicated to improving access to high-school education for young women from low-income families in remote, mountain communities of the Sacred Valley. Its mission is to provide safe and nurturing accommodation, educational resources and nutritious meals for these young women so that they may continue their secondary education and become knowledgeable and empowered women. Mosqoy has agreed to offer an annual scholarship to SVP’s best graduating student, to enter our program in the career of her choice.

www.sacredvalleyproject.org